Tagged by KOHJIAWEN:Dtag 3 people after doing this survey.
notify them at their tagboard after you are done with it!
1. What do you wish to have right now?; My dinner! I'm hungry :x
2. What would you do if it can't come true?; It'll come true, LMAO! cause my mum will be back in a few mintues time ;D
3. What is infront of you?; Comb, keyboard, computer (?) o.o
4. What is the weather now?; I don't know O:
5. Missing anyone right now?; Yup(:
6. Ever regretted anything?; Yeah, definitely like duh!
7. What do you do every morning?; the first thing is to Open my eyes, LOLOL! :D
8. Do you want to rewind anything?; I don't think there's a need(: Life goes on..
9. Looking forward to?; Have my dinner, my mum's back! :D
10. Do you like your handphone number?; Uh, don't hate, don't love, don't dislike(:
11. Currently listening to?; I just stopped my music player, O:
12. What were you doing an hour ago?; Using computer(:
13. Feeling at the moment?; Hungryyy! D:
14. What did you do yesterday at this time? ; Lying on bed with darl, or studying, messaging, homework-ing (?) :D
15. What time do you usually sleep? ; Depends ;D
16. Who is your childhood friend?; Errr, i don't know :
17. Previously talked to in msn?; Now chatting[:
18. Who haven't you seen in awhile?
; I don't know, heh :/
19. What do you miss doing?; Mmmmm, not very sure[:
20. The last person you saw who logged in msn?; I don't know.
21. Ever smoked?; Nope! :D
22. Ever stole?; Yups(:
23. Ever block shopping-ed?Don't get it.
24. Regretted doing any of them?Uh, it's past :
25. Which one?; Stealing.
26. Who was the last person who messaged you?; JLMH(:
27. What does it say?; I don't find there's a need to type here? and let the WWW to know ? o.o
28. Name a ex that you wish you're still with him now.; PASTPASTPAST, WHO CARES? :D
29. When were you born?; ninth day of october, year 1993(:
30. Where?; NUH! :D
31. Anyone you know has the same birthday as you?; P & Fazul ;D Fazul, different year, P, same year :D
32. Ever seen anyone who looks like you? ; Yesyes, points-at-the-mirror* :D ROFL!
33. Ever went clubbing?; UNDERAGE la dey!
34. Do you want to change your name?; Nope(:
35. Ever done something when you told yourself not to?; Yes, obviously.
36. Which country do you want to go over the years?; I love singapore ._. LOLOL, ehh? err, i don't know :D
37. Do you believe in God?; Yes?
38. Ever been to a church?; Yups! (:
39. Rate your life.; Life sucks at times, don't wanna rate :D:D
40. What will you do if you are the only human on earth?; Pinch/slap/bite myself, cause i must be dreaming :D
Tagged: RonnyLimWeiLiang Cousin, DawnWeeYanRong sister, GemmaWooMeiJun sister:D
BRB, off to dinner :D:D:D:D