<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Wednesday, July 30, 2008 / 6:33 PM
I didn't know that i could cry so much. Pathetic siol! O:
Sunday night, cried to sleep. The next day, my eye went swallon, W-O-A-H!, i still actually went to attend school (: Monday morning, it's first time in my life to cry while brushing my teeth, pretty cool :D you know, it's hard to control tears from streaming down the cheeks.
these few days, felt like banging the wall, doing silly things. But i didn't, i think :D I still continue to cry and cry, i didn't know why. Michelle messaged me that she'd go to the school later, so i went alone(: While walking to the bus stop, i kept controlling my tears still. I'm so dumb la! The whole journey to school, i keep thinking of things, even if i don't want to think, those things will still pop up, super IRRITATING, NUISANCE CAN, BODOH! D: Though, tears still flows down, i kept wiped it away. S-I-G-H! ):

The moment i saw shuping at bus stop, while walking towards her, i burst out, i couldn't tolerate anymore. I think, she also don't know what had happened at first. Asked her to help me take tissue paper from my bag, as i had alr prepared (: I didn't go to duties, so shuping accompained me to stay in class. Xiangrong and joevin walked in, cause they're 'cowsellers', so they need not go to flag rising, & they somehow made me smile, because they're pretty funny(: Cry, stop, cry, stop, cry, stop, and this continues for the rest of the day. Again, i cried to sleep(:

Thanks peiying, xinyi darl(: During mac. As i went to find them after school. My contact lens went blur-ed, cause ... :D Thought i'd be able to take my paid, in the end, fazul said no. Christina then contact me to ask me to contact the blahblahblah. Met up at his house, at 9pm. I took my paid :D:D:D:D Well, still crying when i saw xinyi, WTF. I didn't know what to do. Airen and darl suggested me to messaged him. So, blahblahblah. The worst night, i had ever experienced.

Tuesday morning, super WOAH! though eye is still swalloned. I didn't cry, but those things are still in my mind. I didn't get to forget. It's hard to forget. Till 9plus, i saw his message T.T cried again. SIGH? I must stop crying infront of my classmates/friends alr. It's super embarrassing can. I think i won't cry anymore(: Let nature take it course. Whatever it's, i don't want it to affect my studies. I had alr affected my math test on tuesday. So many blanks, cause i didn't even bother to revise, i had no mood. Plus i didn't listen to class. You may see i'm listening, but i was actually day dreaming at times :/

SEBASTIAN PAPA! told me somethings. Made me reflect though. Actually, not only him. Other people also, Thanks :D:D:D SEBASTIAN PAPA, MUST CHEERUP OKAY!

I don't know how i felt now.
I still miss you ):
What's the situation now? ._.
I missed everything, everything!
Nevermind, 'beautiful' past:D
Things that i do will somehow reminds me of you..
This world, too many lies. Or actually, my life.

Btw, i had update my friendster PHOTOS :D:D
sorry for posting till so messy(:
Somebody rushing me liao, BYEBYE! AHEMAHEM* (:

One more thing! About today.
ONG PIE HO TALKED TO ME, MAKES SENSE THOUGH :D
Thanks teacher(:

Labels:




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo