<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Thursday, June 12, 2008 / 2:12 AM
Jurong east, causeway point, town, jurong point, home sweet home, msn, blog! xD
Fun day with felicia and xinyi ! In the end, someone did not come, it's okay :D
I'm like lazy to elaborate today. there's Emo, laughters-
I'll be elaborating tomorrow or so. Shit, working tomorrow. Stress and bored and blahs! ):

I shall do Dawn's jie quiz :D:D

1. How long will you wait for someone you love ?
- I don't know :D

2. What do you want to do now ?
- job to end fast, job to be fun, get salary and matters to be settled :D

3. What is the last thing you do/say, if tomorrow is the end of the world?
- Gather together( if only i can ), tell them how i felt to know them xD

4. Do you hate your friends sometimes ?
- I don't hate, i only dislike, because nobody is perfect, i got no right to judge too xD Cause i'm not perfect either !

5. What will you do, if your best friend has been kidnapped ?
- First reaction: Laugh and feel shocked! What's the century now! HELLO! =x

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain ?
- Yes[:

7. Who will you choose between your ex-boyfriend & your currently boyfriend ?
- Don't need to choose, cause now no boyfriend :D:D

8. What's your desired age of marriage ?
- Never think before! But, not so early, and also not so late =x

9. Are you happy with your life now ?
- Yes? No? :D

10. What if your crush ask you out ?
- mmm, then go out la! LOL!

11. What will you do if your boyfriend have another lover other then you ?
- Depends! See who's my boyfriend first :X

12. What feeling do you hate the most?
- Negative thoughts, sad, anything that is not HAPPY la :D

13. What will you do if you fell down in front of your crush ?
- Find/Dig a hole, Hide* :D

14.What are you looking forward to the coming weeks ?
- Salaryyyyyyy :D:D:D:D

15. The most important things in your life ?
- Everything, everyone.

16. Who do you hope to always be there for you ?
- My family & friends.

17. What is your current mood ?
- Bored.

18. Who do you love most ?
- I don't know :D:D:D errr, EVERYONE I KNOW :D

19. Do you believe that there's "true love"?
- Somehow :D

20. What's your greatest wish ?
- Slim down, become a rich woman xD And, a wish that will never be granted : Nobody will pass away O: Everyone healthy healthy de :D:D

21. What's the one thing you don't understand?
- I don't know. I got a lot of things which i don't understand xD

Tag 8 people to do the survey,
Grab! :D If you're bored lorrr !

I took this from gemma sister's blog! Cause dawn jie's blog cannot be copy and paste ):



ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo