I had been changing spare fone like LOL. First spare fone : ex-phone! Second spare fone : Dad's ex-phone. Third spare fone : Dad changed handphone, and spare me his N73!
Okay, crap! First spare phone die alr ): And i don't know why! :X My messagessss!
Second spare phone : Memory so little, how to use ): Messages, i miss you too :D
Third spare phone: I miss my own phone laaa ! But, i can't bear to leave those messages ):
( and i remembered mani saying: WOAH, yur sparefone also like N series ? ) funny la !
I forgot if it is saturday or sunday night, i'm chatting with sunzi till 6 in the morning :X
oh, it's a saturday, i remembered :D Sunday night, around 11 plus, i went to meet xinyi and mani to have MY SUPPER LATE DINNER :X Drank vodka ( did i spell correctly ._. ) actually want to drink breezer! But, manivannan help us to buy vodka, cus breezer more ex. Shared with mani[: We went to like 3 shops, then brought our drinks. CRAP. cus we are underage O:
Thanks mani, for sending me home ^^
Yesterday was Mum's birthday :D I went out, with a bunch of boys and xinyi. To so called Training. Stupiddd de ._. I only know mani and xinyi O: but, know some people alr, but not so close la ._.
can i cry out now, i'm silly. so silly.i got no face now laa ): i don't know how i feel.Just shit it, throw me into some place la ):sorry! I'm an assholexz!Labels: i feel that i am so silly):