<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Saturday, June 21, 2008 / 11:28 AM
Hello readers :D

I keep thinking today was a weekday instead of weekend.
I had not been touching my homeworks till yesterday.
I just came to know from shuping and khaiyee that amaths actually has 35 question ?
I don't know O: cause i never even touch or pack my things. Gone caseeee.
Well, i shall try to focus to study ltr. Had not been tuition-ing for so long. Bang-the-walls*
School reopen, then resume tuition. Wonder if my tutor still remember me not o.o
C-R-A-P ): i did not realised i had been slacking like e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y! O: WABIANG.
I realised, AIREN AND ME never failed to laugh when we are together la. claps* one good thing!
LOLOLOLOL! FUNNY SIA. She's a mad woman. opps* But, she's damn cute okay :D:D:D

After meeting shuping, i went to accompany xinyi for dinner, i drink sth only. After that, went to meet yuancheng[: Reach home = bathe = sleep xD Did not have a peaceful sleep though, cause i slept for 1-2 hours plus and i'm awakeeeee! WTH ): Did not sleep after that. Felt damn hungry, cause i only ate one meal yesterday, cause i'm seriously not hungry ytd. These few days, i'm mad la. After eating, i'll feel like vomiting ): So, 6 plus in the morning, crapppp! :x Went to meet darl for breakfast at MAC! Slack around. Playground, canal, void deck~ Nobody is awake at that moment, and not even now, 11 plus alr O:

Camwhoreee. Negative thoughts againnn ):
My hairrr, speechless* seriously. SIGH. ARGH. ZZZ !

Somebody is still sleeping (: I hope he'll be awake soon :D

BURN MY SCHOOL FOR ME ): ORRR. BURN MOE LAA. LOLOL!
Mum told me i had been wasting 1 month, and i did not study. RAWR, don't have to remind me right ): But she's right.

Weeeee~ he's awake! BYEE!



ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo