<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Wednesday, June 18, 2008 / 5:17 PM
12th June, Thursday
First day of work. The day that BangBangTang came to Singapore ! Sorry shuping, that i can't accompany you! I wore short pants, and kinda scare that i'll kena nagged :X But in the end, nothing happened! Stupid manivannan! Which i'll remember whatever that he said is wrong. Ass him! From a promoter changed to a 'upgrade ram' . Which i'll upgrade ram for people that brought NEC laptops. Desktops, i never do! :x Oh ya, i worked in suntec, NEC company (: The food damn not nice to eat :X which i suay suay ate that for dinner and lunch. I never eat finish la :x Me and xinyi threw it away. I ate infront of A and B. A and B cannot eat yet, and i was laughing! A and B was suaning us for taking the wrong food. Cause dinner and lunch is different. But suay suay we two get the one that we shouldn't eat. LOL. I used A and B cause i don't know their name. Thanks A for helping me taking out things and blahs[: A wasn't doing upgrading ram la, he was don't know doing what thing de. But same paid as me lei! WTH! His one is more fun lor! I gains cuts and cuts on my hand. Pain siol! Now the cuts has not recovered yet! D: It's 9pm, and i saw like ._. I should have go alr ): But, OT! OT= no $ ! It was rather slacking, cause i can use phones :X If there's nobody la, as in customers [: I know two sisters [: Christina and joan. They really rocks la(: Thanks christina for helping us keep our tee-shirts in your bag! Cause me and xinyi didn't bring bags! O: While going home, ACER people talking to mani! ~.~ C was talking to mani and asked what's his name and so on. I was laughing because C introduce his friends as POUNDS and i forgot others already. FUNNY LA ! C asked my name, and i said Jessica. His replied make me ._. He replied : Eh? We both J lei ! LOL, no comments* C shout my name while i was on train. Said hello. Malu can ! zzz! Went to meet yuancheng sunzi after work. Somebody like baby lor :x Xinyi laaa! LOL. She's damn hungry. While i'm not. I accompany them to eat. First day of work, i was like Oh dead, so tiring ): I sat at yuancheng void deck before going to eat. I can't walk properly can ._. LOL. and what's happen next, i forgot.



13thJune, Friday
I forgot what happened. Is it this day that i make a customer's laptop being scratch ? He asked for another one. I was already down, vexed because of something. I was like fainting already when he asked for another new one. I thought i'll be kena scolded la. But, i did not! HAPPY HAPPY :D But, still down. I sat at there, didn't dare to do anything la ._. I almost cried, which makes me shocked. I only know that i'll be receiving nags when i saw messaging with someone from morning to night like everyday. The granny = ANGXINYI! I felt 'proud' for being nagged to message. I'm the first one who kena nagged by her because of messaging. She buay tahan me =x I also buay tahan her, cause she never say will die de ): Feel like taking masking tape and tape her mouth, like seriously :x Met yuancheng sunzi again :D I forgot if this is the day whereby Mani and Fazul tag along. But still they left earlier [: Forgot what happened alr. Is this the day that i don't wanna go home ? LOL.



14th June, Saturday
Busy like what siol! Forgot what happened. But the best food of the 4 days :D Didn't meet yuancheng cause he's sick. I took 97 with colleagues[: Know someone named senghow. Went to mac for DINNER. Thanks christina, she's always so caring (: OH YAAA! W/O YUANCHENG = all the cockroaches come out can. I was liked screaming when i saw rat, cockroaches ! D: I remembered i scream = xinyi jump! WALAU, DAMN FUNNY CAN! Went home alone(:



15thJune, Sunday
Thanks fazul's brother who fetch us to work(: Super early wake up, super early reached workplace. ZZZ! But, still thanks :D:D:D The ever long queue i had seen ): Thought that i won't be going home so early le ): OH YAAA. Went to smoking area to dinner. Went there de toilet. Creepy la ): I thought xinyi was pranking me! I was about to open the door of the cubical. Then, i saw a tissue drop on my cubical liked another cubical has people that threw it in. There has only 2 cubicals, btw(: I was calm. I asked xinyi. She still says no for like days and days. GODDD! JIAN GUI LE ): slaps slaps* awake! Yuancheng smsed me to pei him to dinner! So cute can :X Went to meet him after work. Took 97 again. While waiting for him, i was at the playground :x hahaha! Thanks yuancheng for sending me home:D Cause we said some 'ghost' stories. SCARED can. The end! WEEEE! Finally work is over, but i do miss them! They're really good(:



Holidays is going to over): sad can.
I'll be posting pictures at the next post :D
First time working O: Have fun though, but tiring.
Did not elaborate so much, as i forgotten alot.
But, it really rockkkkks :D:D:D



ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo