<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Tuesday, May 20, 2008 / 8:54 PM
#A, People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
#B, Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse.
#C, These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1} If your Lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?- Disappointed ? (:
2} If you can have a Dream to come true, what would it be?- Everything to be perfect!
3} What will your dream wedding to be like?- Too early to think O: Come on! I'm young :x
4} Are you confused of what lies ahead of you?- Perhaps. But, no choice.
5} What's your ideal lover like?- I don't know. Everythings comes in feel.
6} Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?- Being loved by someone =P
7} How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?- I believe if it's yours, it'll be. So, i don't bother. Let nature takes it course:D
8} If the person you secretly liked is already attached, what would you do?- Stab the girl. Lol, just kidding:D Of course, do nothing. What can i do? But, who's cares right now?
9} Is there anything to make you unhappy these days?- I think so. Life is all about ups and downs O:
10} Is being tagged fun?- Only when i got nothing to do:D
11} How do you see yourself in ten years time?- Perhaps working or..?
12} Who are currently most important people to you?- Everyone:D including YOU!
13} What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?- Evil! lol, no la, cute:D
14} Would you rather to be a single & rich or married but poor?- Idk? I want to be RICH! I don't want to be single for life =x
15} What's the first thing you do every morning?- Toilet and wash up[:
16} Would you give all in a relationship?- Depends.
17} If you fall in love with two person simultaneously, who would you pick?- Relax, there won't be such thing happening in my life ;D
18} Do you have a pet?- Yessss! A lovely dog(:
19} What type of friends do you like?- Trustable, crazy, entertaining :D
20} Then, what type of friends do you dislike?- Backstabber, and many more.

Tagged by: Gemma Woo Mei Jun(:

Here are the 8 lucky people who're gonna be taggged: Anybody :D I don't force, cheers*
I did not replace any question[:



ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo