Last day of school, last day of term2(?)I'm not disappointed by the results, though it's poor.I'm disappointed in myself, because of you and you.I'm sorry if i never replied you in msn. I got no mood. Sorry and just sorry.Went to school as usual. Skip some parts-
Take a Whole school photo. Crap and retard right?
But, wonder how it looks like:D
Was fucking warm can, the sun is like shinning -.-
Took report book, while taking. Mr chin fucking say that he called my mum alr.
And my mum commented that i'm lazy and always using the computer.
Okay, no comment. I'm sorry mum! Though, i hate the comment.
I'm really sorry D: For being such a bad daughter ever since i entered secondary school.
Actually, i'm disappointed, so so disappointed in myself. Why!
I don't wanna be a bad girl in your eyes anymore. Includes sister and dad.
Sighs. Recently my sister scolded me '
chao ah lian ', which makes me O:
I'm not, but in her eyes, perhaps i'm. A great disappointment.
Seriously, i admit that my attitude towards them has been a rude one.
Sighs, don't know how to describe. I want to study hard! I want my parents to be happy!
I don't wanna make them worried anymore! I musttttt! D:
Yesterday my sister make me cried infront of the computer, she said a sentence.
Who gave birth to you? She said this, because of something. Don't wanna elaborate.
Because i'm not in the mood today, just out of a sudden -.-
Money drop into my bank can? I really need money. Going poorer and poorer.
Blahs, after 1o.45++ , went to have lunch at KFC. Went back to school, because we forgot to see the notice board of our CCA.
& so, we went back to see, and THERE'S NOTHING IMPORTANT LAA -.-
okay, crap. Stayed in school to chat and slack. Shifting places and places, because they're cleaning.
I'm so sad now. Why you talk to me in msn!I'm so confused. You will sure feel the coldness and attitude i gave you, if you're a human:DObviously, you are[:Losing confidence,I got no confidence from the start.It sucks, why.I'm such a failure, perhaps.just A rotten apple.Labels: Rotten.