It has been one month, since 22 april !Wednesday, 21MayMr nur is a good DM :D he is so cute can. He took out a 'don't know what thing' , say want to take out my earrings. Because, he say too much ear holes ._. But, i say nevermind, i take out myself. Then, he never nags at all. He is good right? haha! Suck miss grace lim :D
I don't like her. Pray! I don't wish to hear that she'll be my P.E teacher next semester okay! If yes, i'll faint* D: Pray ! She sucks. & it's a fact. Have fun during farewell party! :D Can i say that i'll miss them? They're so adorable! A pity ! D: that johnathan, ruyi and amy wasn't there! Thanks everyoneee(: Have fun playing all the games. They're all so excited with the water bombs. Not enough laa! Yay, i'm looking forward for next gathering:D I want chalet, can can? O:
iLoveMediaClub x3 They're all damn fun! I burst two ballons, and it sucks. Oh-suck-it! Because of my fingernails, T_T too longg. Rawr. I'll stop here, shall not elaborate anymore!
Today! :D:D:DContact lens have problem laa. I went to the shop and they want to sent it for a check. Okay, rawr, brought a pair of contact lens. I later going to cut fingernails alr, i must remember! My bank, the money is decreasing! Helpp! screams* Someone just donate to me la D: My eye is hurting me today. The worst day out of the 5 days. Sleep also no cure. Sucks right ? Ha. I gave my mum Mr chin's handphone number. I don't know what they will be chatting about. Sighs. I'm also unsure if my mum had called him. Oh-la-la. Tomorrow is last day of school! Say, wee wee:D Oh, somebody finally online! Okay, shall not elaborate =x
LIMSHUPING, AIREN x3
Do cheerup okay! You can do better. It is not the end. I support you all the way. Maybe i should nag you to study more[: Although, i don't enjoy being nagged. Take this holiday to relax for a moment:D You can do it! You'll see great results after june holidays! I'm sorry that i can't comfort you much, because my eye is hurting me at that moment. I hope you won't mind! You must be suprised, for seeing your name here =x Takecares! Don't give up:D:D iloveyou! Weeee! Hey retard, sorry for pinching youuu =P i also don't know why these few days i keep pinching people! Heh Heh, hides*
Labels: Friends are forever(: