Firstly, i thanked SisterGemma for helping me design this blogskin x3
Secondly, my Blog is back :D Thanks those who had tagged me!
Thirdly, Fucking MYE is over :D
Last but not least, Relink me! Thanks alot!
Sihua: Thanks for the concern! I felt better already, after so long(:
JIAWEN: hahas, saw you couple of times outside xD thanks for the concern! I'm much better now(:
Felicia.t: Hey! Takecares too! Thanks for the concern! I'm okay now, smile* :D
Xiao Ma: LOL, finish already! you must be happy rightt ! HOHO! =P
Xiao Ma: I'm a human, mood may go unstable at times :D
magdaline: Relinked already, dar(:
kaiiyiing: Heyyyy! okay i'll, you too okay :D
SHUPING ;D: with you around, i'm not happy for every moment. HAHA, just kidding! ^^
BRENDA(: YO HELLO!
ANQI: SAME BOAT! hahas, thanks. exam finish already, and it sucks ! :x
JANE: HEY JLYQ ! takecares too! [:
Xiao Ma: nah, sickooo ! haha, takecares too ;D
TEETHEORY: haha, i'll pass by when i'm free(:
FB: okay!
sihua: Thanks, loves x3
Michelle(: HAHA! OKAY ! CAMWHORE CAMWHORE UH ! xD
kaiiyiing: It's not a problem ! ;D
Haorong: SLOW PORK, OUTDATED! =P hahas thanks, but no more le. Takecares too! ;D
ANQI: LOL, at times la (:
Xiao Ma: WELCOME to my blog, it's open now. LOL, takecares too! try la okayy ! [:
LIKE FINALLY? phews* I'm touched by those tags, and more touched by those who tag more than once [: I'll update tomorrow, it's getting late. My shoulders is breaking down. Do relink me!
it's not last rain, but last train :D
Labels: I'm backkk