<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Saturday, May 17, 2008 / 3:23 PM
The conversation at night. Damn highh. Were all Mental O: saw our dp? iLoveIt:D
Our napkins artpiece:D
MentalFreaks, not well taken O:

Hey, actually i wanna update yesterday! But, lazy la ;D
Yesterday was a fun day indeed, took a lot of pictures.
& Now, got a problem, too much to post, so i wun post.
As in pictures got alot of post. So diffcult to choose! O:
I edited my blog, i changed the 'cravings' to 'Notebook' :D
Because, i don't like cravings. I don't know what to write.
Notebook is a update too[: I love 16May's update:D
i love the picture, hahaha!

I think i shall post some pictures! Some will do.
Too much, diffcult to see & too lag for my blog i think o.o
So stress for the farewell party can.
Quite little time, but i'll do as much as i can.
I hope it would be a memorable one. Well-planned one too:D
weeee, wednesday! Looking forward[: May God bless!

I must learn to cherish! :D things around me.
I don't wanna regret. So, i got to be a better girl liao! :D
Shall visit grandma during one of the school day!
I must! Takecares everybody! (: I love everyone. Oh-ha-ha:D
Shall post pictures that regard 4 people N-O-W[:

Labels:




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo