Actually, I'm suppose to go EastCoastPark to have 'fun' today D:
Because of my
swallon eye, i can't go. So, postpone ! Thanks MentalFreaks, cya soon:D
Fuck my swallon eye, Faster recover can!
Because of you- my damn eye. I can't go out today!
If this is gonna continue, i'm dead. So, i should stop it.
Controlling is the key. Rahhhs. Can i scream? Or maybe i can't even scream.
I wanna go eastcoastpark. The best place for me now.
Fuck this life. I hate my life. I hate this world.
It totally sucks. S-U-C-K-S! Get it?
I hate myself. Sighs sighs. You'll not understand.
Things that words could not be explained.But, still, got to cherish this
life. A fucking sucky life.If it's gone, it'll be gone forever and never be back to you once again.
My heart is so heavy right now, ever since yesterday's night.
Sighs sighs, the worst day of my life recently is
yesterday.
I'm nothing. Just a piece of shitzx.
Labels: No comments