Today went to buy tibits with shihui, gemma and wenjun at fairprice before going to amaths lessons. Joevin looks like a hungry ghost, because he's damn hungry, laughs* Amaths lessons seems to pass very very fast. Actually we start our lessons at around 9.25? and we actually did end at 1o.25 ! The actual time is 9-1o3o/11oo. But we start later, end earlier ! :D
My afternoon spent at shuping house with Agnes, Gemma, Jocelin, Shihui, Khaiyee, Wenjun Jiahui and Joanna (:
I got something to share with you peeps. This is how the conversation goes. This person '
gerrard.sim@hotmail ' add me , and see how the Fucking coversation looks like. Actually, i don't feel like accepting this person to my msn. But now, i blocked & deleted (: The red one will be him. In order to not get confused. And those in brackets are those comments i comment . I wonder who the fuck is him/her. But, it's rather weird la okay.
▫♥/[u]J[/u]essica, [a=15][c=0]εїз[/c][/a] says:
you're ?
gerrard says:
Hi !
gerrard says:
Hi ! (He changed font, not using the original one above, but the differences not shown here)
gerrard says:
I'm Gerrard Sim. ( I never seen people telling me their surname too, and perhaps this name is FAKE too)
gerrard says:
I'm doing a survey for my friend. Would you like to help? (What a crap -.-)
▫♥/[u]J[/u]essica, [a=15][c=0]εїз[/c][/a] says:
Do i know you ? ...
gerrard says:
Nope
gerrard says:
=)
▫♥/[u]J[/u]essica, [a=15][c=0]εїз[/c][/a] says:
How come you can get my email .
gerrard says:
From my friend. He gave a one whole chunk of emails asking me to help him do survey
▫♥/[u]J[/u]essica, [a=15][c=0]εїз[/c][/a] says:
den who is your friend o.o
gerrard says:
Alfred Chan. ( So fake? again, give surnames again, funny like hell , ROFL* )
▫♥/[u]J[/u]essica, [a=15][c=0]εїз[/c][/a] says:
I don't even know him .
▫♥/[u]J[/u]essica, [a=15][c=0]εїз[/c][/a] says:
lame .
▫♥/[u]J[/u]essica, [a=15][c=0]εїз[/c][/a] says:
...
gerrard says:
Then I don't know already.
gerrard says:
Is he gave me your sms.
▫♥/[u]J[/u]essica, [a=15][c=0]εїз[/c][/a] says:
you mean msn bah .
gerrard says:
Ya. ( i did not reply after this)
gerrard says:
So can do a survey for me?
gerrard says:
Its private and confidential. ( I don't even know him, do survey for him ? And it won't be private and confidential alr, if It's a survey, use your butt to think la ! Moron.)
▫♥/[u]J[/u]essica, [a=15][c=0]εїз[/c][/a] says:
nah, not interested.
gerrard says:
FUCK U. SMALL BREAST AND HAIRY PUSSY. BITCH. ( WOAH O: laughing* true colours.)
▫♥/[u]J[/u]essica, [a=15][c=0]εїз[/c][/a] says:
FUCK YOU LA , KNN . WHO THE HELL ARE YOU .
▫♥/[u]J[/u]essica, [a=15][c=0]εїз[/c][/a] says:
ACT .
gerrard says:
I'M YOUR FATHER LA. SMALL BOOBS (WOAH O: )
▫♥/[u]J[/u]essica, [a=15][c=0]εїз[/c][/a] says:
OH WHATEVER .
gerrard says:
ONLY B ( i did not reply after this)
gerrard says:
I love to lick nipples like yours. Small. You horny bitch. ( but, he continue with this, and offline) ( WOAH O: I don't even know i'm a HORNY ! O: )
▫♥/[u]J[/u]essica, [a=15][c=0]εїз[/c][/a] says:
HUM JI TO ADMIT WHO YOU ARE . ( so called appear offline msg to him/her.)
FUCK YOU UPSIDE DOWN MAN. GET A LIFE LA , ASS . WHAT A CHILDISH AND A NUISANCE KID. KICK YOUR ASS* when i did not reply you, you elaborated. What a assssssssss.
Labels: GET A LIFE MAN.