<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Sunday, April 6, 2008 / 3:41 PM
Somebody go toilet, having diarrhea, and has been so long okay D: takecares ! D:
Thanks dickson for that encouragment conversation, i really appreciate it (:


Negative + Negative is still a Negative, cause it's not math, it's my life.
It fails to be a everyday, because all has come to an end. Don't you agree?

I really felt this way. It's not a for fun display name. It really comes from my heart naturally. I'm negative. I really wish to hide, avoid everything.

I understand, i'm nothing.
I'm sick. but sore throat is alright alr. I kept coughing D: and my flu is going to go worst anytime D: If only the world is filled up with Perfect-ness .

Labels:




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo