<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Friday, April 11, 2008 / 8:58 AM
I couldn't sleep yesterday night, because my body really damn pain la. & i actually thought of pon-ing school. Got a sleep, had a dream. Morning, when I'm awake, that moment, WAAA, PAIN PAIN PAIN ! D:

Thanks shuping (: i really thanked you, for today. & only you, know (: Thanks for asking me if i would like to go to the toilet and so called calm down (?) & i can feel that you're like so afraid. Because of your voice, lols, you're cute:D Went to the toilet, look into the mirror. Woah, i saw a red eye O: clean clean clean. Went back to class, couldn't control . Because, all the things flows back like -sigh. x/3

Do you know how i felt? Do you know? You don't know!

After school( before a-maths ), went up the stairs. Den while walking down the stairs: I was thinking something i think. and suddenly i shouted ! Because i almost fall. Or actually, i did slipped. Imagine, slipped from a flight of stairs. Not just one okay. around 3-4. Of course shout la, scary man. Because my whole body was like pain la, can't stand it. If i fall, i think i need a wheelchair alr =P Thanks for the rear, or lucky that i hold on to it la D: phews* But, i was rather disappointed by somebody comments -.-

I only realised that i got a blue-black this morning. It's getting more obvious mintues by mintues O: Today is such a weird day. I got shocked by so many things and make me shout like ... LOLS. Okay, i shall stop talking about school. But one last thing: I'm really afraid , because of the upcoming exams. I'm not prepared, I had not prepare.

You broke your promise. I'm seriously disappointed.

Shuping kept saying it's fate between us. I think it's just coincidence la ? Speechless*

Labels:




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo