

Before and after. I don't know if i got destroy it anot. Well, picture of the day that i drawn :D
One month's back was 2c'o7 class gathering, oh gosh! I can't believe that it's so slow. But in fact, during this one month, things between you and me really changed very very fast. It's me who changed or you who changed ? But why things changed ! I got nothing to say. I really can't stand it la D: I regretted for deleting those messages from my previous handphone. If not, i could see it now. Because i really miss them alot alot alot D: Will things be normal one day? As soon as possible? x(
She is replaying back my past,
I'm down x(
I miss you. I hate myself more than i love myself at times. I went laughing non-stop, but i wasn't really happy. Because my life is very very different without you. I don't know why i'm avoiding you once i saw you. But, i got no other meanings.
Whyyyy. why , why ! I got no idea. Sighs, sighs sighs and still sighs x(
Labels: Pain Pain go away and please don't come back again.