<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Thursday, March 20, 2008 / 11:25 AM
Today is really a bad bad day. I overslept, and lucky i did attend to school. Lucky my mum wake up from her nightmare and call me wake up. But i hope i wasn't in school or actually wasn't online just now .

I came back home and my mum starts to encourage me with words like jiayou. did you work hard enough ? I answer, no . I keep spending money . But in my heart i said but I don't want to. I'll control my spending. My mum says my face looks like I had given up in studies and liked everything. I answered, no (?) Sighs* Mum is special today uh (: But, yes right now I wasn't alright. Just What the Fuck can.

& I saw alot of angry, no expressions and sad faces today. Morning i wasn't normal because of yesterday. I wanna avoid you because i don't wish to think back those things that has happened. Yes, whatever. I don't know what are you thinking can. I don't wanna see yur HANDSOME, CUTE, SWEET, CARING face la okay . Or actually an Evil face nowadays. I should FUCK OFF from yoo :D

I don't know what I'm thinking la. You're so fake can. BLAHBLAHBLAH. are yoo alright? AND am i alright? sighs*. You give me a feel that I was wrong. Right? If yes, I'm speechless. Then, sorry i shouldn't be so..

Thanks sunzi for yesterday, i hope you're alright too. Go see a doctor la okay ! :D I'll be fine, don't worry and i really thanked you for yesterday. I'll be okay:D

BLAH, NO MOOD. BYE!
I feel like crying and screaming, I'm just controlling my tears right now.

Labels: ,




ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo