<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Friday, March 14, 2008 / 8:15 AM
I'm lost (: I failed to be happy, i failed to be the Jessica i used to be. How ? School is going to reopen soon, and i failed to start any homeworks. I did not even revise what i should. I'm worried that I'll not be the one i used to be when i'm in school. Yes, I'm a failure. How i wish i wasn't even born. How i wish i would be happy at all times. How i wish i got no heart, no feeling, and no emotions. Sometimes i wish that i would be transparent and be alone in one corner and never be out again. But i hope i would be with them all the while. Because i don't wanna leave this world, because if i leave this world, nothing could be back anymore. No one knows how i felt. I'm nothing. I'm just one rotten apple. I'm just one that is crazy. I wish i could end my life, but i don't bear to leave.. I know i may be stupid. I'm silly. I'm dead, moodswings is back in my life. I don't want. I have alot of negatives thing in my heart. I could not stop thinking about it. I wish they were perfect. I wish everybody including me were perfect. I hate to post this out.. I really miss those memories, I'm not refering to anyone in this post. It's just WITHIN ME. But don't worry, i'll be fine one day [:



ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo