<body>
RECENT ENTRIES
Entry title:
Date / Time : Saturday, February 16, 2008 / 12:46 PM
Happy birthday to KAIYING:D
may yur wishes come true,
meet up soon yeah ! hehs .


15 february , 2 years back , something happened , i'm brave & was getting praise from him.
15 february , 1 year back , a happy thing i had . but i regretted .
15 february , today , crazy man outside school bus stop -.- (nothing really special)

why 15 february is so special ? ever since 2 years back .
things happen like it is so ...


Today morning , some people eyes on me , like I'm a mad woman outside 3d .
I will not update regularly due to not using com . I'm lazy to on my com! & now using my sis laptop . I'm alone in the HOUSE ! LOL . IN THE HOUSE ! LMAO , ROFL . because i never go my relative hse . sorry , AUNT . i got give you face ! not updating any pictures today because sis laptop dunch have(:


common test , results is not back . but i KNOW . i'm confidence .
of getting POOORRRR RESULTSS ! dang -.-
I'm fat la , i dunch want any FAST FOOD ANYMOREEE .
but the main is not fast food . I love sweets , i can't control eating .
people that knows me well , will know i eat sweets like superman .
I must control not to eat sweets! sweets is so sweet ! ><>


this post is for the sake for GEMMAWOOMEIJUN ! ;D
one year past so fast ya ? 21 february is reaching too .
15 february 2oo7 , 2 plus in TMCC .



ABOUT
JessicaLimSooYee
Memorable 6teen
9th day of 10th Month
Don't admire followers

© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo