21 February, 1 months' back was MichelleWuHuiHui Sweet 15th [:
I really love yoyocici , gloomy bear , rilakkuma bear x3 they're cute & sweet !
still got some others 'bears'/ cute stuffs la [: like keropi, melody, hello kitty, winnie the pooh & friends, tortoise, stitch & many many more! just name out some only ! :D
hoho! Today first period i was shocked! because I saw a SHUAI teacher in my class! It'll be the first&last time we're going to have the lesson with HIM ! Because he'll be staying for this week only. For the sake of Mrs Heng Lee Leng la :D
Went to sentosa on 2oth february because of the programme . I was in group 3 ! & seriously, Group 3 really rocks ! Although it's tiring , It is worth it because it is damn fun ! WELL WELL WELL , right now my mind is ' I don't know ' ! -.-
It's special that i'll be online-ing now x)
Thank you, I love you as a Buddy ! [:
You rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk !
No , I don't like anyone right now.
It has been so long okay ! -.-
This is nothing special ! dangs*