I realised my url : sillydumbdumb suits me , because i'm one sillydumbdumb x.x i realised i'm really so silly & dumb & if time can be rewind back , i'll choose not to do those stupid things . & of course , times won't rewind BACK [ (: ] until now, then i realised my stupid-ness , which makes me think that i'm so so so stupid . why ? why didn't i think before i do those thing (?) well , whatever . if you said , life still has to move on & forget about the past .. i want to say that i can't . whenever i think of it , those past will just be flashing in my mind . which really makes me feel like crying . but it's OVER , no point saying anymore .. i don't know what to do now , i don't know what's going to happen , i don't know why .. but it's all fated .. I'm myself . but i can't control of what's gonna happen the next minute, i can't control my mood, i can't control my life, i can't control anyone & that is a ' of course ' . i don't know what am i typing now. i don't know . i really don't know . i just don't want my mood to be affected, i don't want to .... i just want my life to be carefree (?) i want to sleep forever, isn't it cool ? i'm tired , i need sleep -.- i wonder what will i be like .. if my choice of secondary school is not jurong yet fuhua ..
school is getting bored & bored , i love to sleep. recently, i'm tired, so tired that i really wish to sleep forever, but of course, i don't bear to sleep F-O-R-E-V-E-R , because that's stupid too (: I'm happy that mr nur did not come today again , tongue out* I LIKE MR CHIN ! :D I need money, money, money! but, I'm definitly not a MONEY FACE O: Today saw a lot of ex-jps peeps ! :D i miss them ! hahas , don't bother me(: